Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tired of it.... Really tired... And frustrated...

I felt so tired..
Why...
Whatever i do..
I am wrong..
So thats how I've always been..
Is it!
So thats how it is!
Well!
I apologize for noticing this so late!!!

I am wrong for refusing to go shopping after a long tired day...
I am wrong for not choosing clothes while not having clothed i like...
I am wrong for looking tired while shopping after a long tired day...
I am wrong for just checking my Facebook...
I am wrong for texting my friend while shopping with TWO ADULTS...
I am wrong because the TWO ADULTS are the same channel as me...
I am wrong for playing games outside while surrounded by clothes..
I am wrong because the clothes aren't not my taste..
I am wrong because I am unable to sleep..
I am wrong because my TWO ADULTS don't understand me...
I am wrong for telling them I am bored..
I am wrong for keeping stuffs not in your way..
I am wrong because you didn't tell me how to put before i did..

I am wrong for not being the Know-It-All machine that know everything you want..
Or is it that..
I am wrong for not being a Remote-Controlled Human...
Or maybe..
I am wrong because I am just not suitable enough to be your son?

When I am with you all...
I feel like a worthless HUMAN..
When I am with my friends, my cousins, my aunts and my uncles..
I feel that Life is great!

Life could be either meaningful..
Or just a VERY TERRIBLE DREAM..
In the end..
Nobody gets out of Life ALIVE..
If a Life is worthless..
May as well Press Alt+F4 on the LIfe's Keyboard..
If life is meaningful...
Nobody will bother to touch the Exit button..

Teens out there!!
I know u all will support what I write!
Adults out there!!
Maybe you all will think what i am writting is wrong..
But please...
Give me some place to express myself..
Please..


My friends, my cousins and....
Thank you all.

4 comments:

  1. No worry...this is part of growing up. Different seasons in life you will think and behave differently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont worry, everything will be fine, everyone have their own way , by the way, think the good side of them, think of the brighter side... when u always face the ppl , sure u will feel bored, there is a chinese phrase: "it is easy to be together with someone, but it is not easy to stay with someone under one roof",

    ReplyDelete